Sunday, April 12, 2009

My name is Tyrone, but you can call me Archie

No, not Archie Bunker...



No, not Jughead's buddy either...




Well, my parents named me Tyrone, but you can call me Archie.

A few blogs posts ago, I talked about what I call The ARC of the Covenant for Entrepreneurs. Just to refresh your memory, ARC is an acronym that stands for Appreciate, Reward, and Celebrate.

I have since expanded on this acronym and have taken the new moniker of Archie.

Here is what Archie stands for:

A = Appreciate others, and let them know how you feel about them

R = Reward others. Hey, a little token of your appreciation can go a long way

C = Celebrate the success and special milestones of others around you

H = Help others achieve their goals

I = Inspire others by leading by example

E = Encourage other to have the courage to live their dreams

So, what is your name? Archie, I presume? (smile)

Take care of yourself.