Friday, April 17, 2009

The 10 Commandments of Social Media



I have been doing a lot of homework on social media and social networking sites. Whenever I hear about a webinar on the topic, I am there.

Since I have been applying the new things that I've learned about social media and social networking sites, I've begun to develop some relationships with people that I never thought that I would have the opportunity to work with.

Being the nerd that I am, I have taken a lot of notes of what I've learned and I have condensed those notes into 10 areas - 10 commandments if you will.

Check out the below audio and slideshow combination of what I call "The 10 Commandments of Social Media".

Just press the arrow key on the audio play to launch my melodic voice (smile), and follow along with the arrows on the slideshow.

#####

Make sure to click on the little square to the immediate right of the arrows and slide counter to open a new browser and to enlarge the slideshow so that it is easier to follow along.


#####



Comment | Copy This





It is important to partner up with others that can share best practices with you. I teamed up with an online community of social media students and teachers. We're all learning from and teaching each other on Twitter.

We like to use Twitter to share info because you have to be short and sweet. Please feel free to connect with me on Twitter. My Twitter address is www.twitter.com/tyroneturner.

All the best,

No comments: